Pages

Fresh and Silk Floral Services for all Events Houston, TX and surrounding areas

Powered by Blogger.

Houston, TX

*******

Contact *** Arasely

silvasalazarfloral@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yury & Vicente Wedding / Houston Floral Wedding



I met Yury the day of her wedding, all of our communication was via e-mail.  She knew exactly what she wanted a big bouquet of red, dark red roses and dark burgandy mini calla lilies.  The bouquet looked beautiful against her gorgeous wedding dress.  Yury - Thank you for trusting me with your flowers.


Every bride is unique, and for that reason I make the bouquet wrap one of a kind. Yury told me some details about her dress.  This is what I came up with a simple wrap with added sequence.  I sewed each sequence piece in place.  Yes, it was time consuming but the final product was worth it. 




This group picture was taken by Haley Beham .

0 comments: